| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in February is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.3 °C (26.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with some snow. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O descends during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Bucharest are dull having an average of a trifling 3:00 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:21.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: