| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in October is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 8 days.
- In October the blue above Bucharest is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:32 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: