| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in November is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow at times. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water is transfered across an average of 10 days.
- In November the heavens above Bucharest are very dim with on average a scanty 2:23 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:32.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: