| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in May is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 70mm (2.8in) of fluid accrues during an average of 13 days.
- In May the blue above Bucharest is slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:56 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:46.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: