| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in March is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with some sleet, rain or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is dropped during on average 9 days.
- In March the skies in Bucharest are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:50 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: