| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in January is slightly cold at -2.4 °C (27.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Bucharest is very dim with on balance only 2:09 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:13.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: