| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in December is very cool at 0.2 °C (32.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet or snow at times. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Bucharest are very dim having an average of a scanty 2:15 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:48 long and the longest day is 9:02 long with an average length of 8:52.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26% of daylight hours and cloudy 74% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: