| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Bucharest are very sunny with an average of a substantial, 10:05 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 13:59.
- There are approximately 3:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: