| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucharest in April is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is released during an average of 10 days.
- In April the heavens above Bucharest are fine with on balance a detectable 6:32 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:25.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucharest April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bucharest, Romania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucharest: